Sunday, April 21, 2013

Interview with Rich Swingle about The Revelation and more

I was interviewed by George Flores on Star 99.1FM about next Saturday's performance of The Revelation, among a number of other things.



Here are links to more information on some of the things I mentioned during the interview: www.RichDrama.com (click Feature-Length Plays for information on all of my plays that I mentioned) www.WestchesterChapel.org www.WestchesterChapel.org/Revelation www.SamhillRoad.com (the band playing at The Revelation) www.itinerary.richdrama.com (for information on the performances of Twelve Angry Jurors in July) www.RichDrama.com/MWF (my report of last year's MasterWorksFestival theatre program) www.RichDrama.com/Indescribable (The film in which Joyce and I play husband and wife) www.RichDrama.com/Updates (to sign up for information on the troupe of performers we're organizing to bring to the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. www.RichDrama.com/Africa www.RichDrama.com/BeyondTheChariots (my play about Olympic runner, Eric Liddell) http://blog.richdrama.com/2008_08_01_archive.html (Our adventures in China, Hong Kong, Macau, and the Philippines during the 2008 Olympics.

 
 

Photo courtesy of NicolettiPhoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment